Monday, February 8, 2010

Alysha 8 months

Alysha is 8 months and will be 9 months on the 26th. It is amazing how quickly time flies, especially with the second:) She is  such a joy and a very easy-going little girl. She just goes with the flow. She already has her two bottom teeth in and the two top teeth have broken through. Cheerios here we come!!! She is not crawling yet but I am sure it will not be long before I am chasing her around the house. I am not rushing it as our house is already extremely busy:)
This is Alysha's new look...it cracks me up.

2 comments:

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

OH Tyneal! She is just so stinkin cute!! I love that look. She looks so much like Brycer!! What a great toy he has, I bet he loves to play with that! He his looking so much like a big boy now! LOVE the new photos!! The outfit Alysha has on is adorable. I am trying to ship you a round of clothes. I hope she is not in 12 month yet!! Just got done with my 2 miles and feeling really proud of myself for durning down dinner out tonight!! Needed to emotionally eat today and I SO DID NOT!!!!
Really love to have you to keep me motivated!!
Chow for now sweetie!

Aunt T. said...

What a Doll!