Saturday, March 28, 2009

Soccer Time

So I am officially a "Soccer Mom," all I am missing now is the minivan:) Bryce had his second day of soccer today and he is really enjoying it. Bryan is participating with him so it is great bonding time for the two of them.


Here are couple of pictures and videos from today. It is great because they really spend a lot of time teaching the kids to follow simple instructions. They do a little stretching, skills, red light, green light, pop and stomp bubbles and get to play in the parachute.

























2 comments:

Aunt T. said...

I remember I said NO MINI VAN, I had 3. They hold lots of Baseballs, Footballs, Dance Shoes, Basketballs and all the kids that need a ride home! LOL Aunt Terry

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

I agree with Aunt T! No Mini Vans!! Great stuff Toe, thanks for sharing!